SharkBite 22463LFA Barb Ball Valve 1 inch, Water Valve Shut Off, Crimp Rings, Clamp Rings
SharkBite 22463LFA Barb Ball Valve 1 inch, Water Valve Shut Off, Crimp Rings, Clamp Rings by SharkBite at coppertalk.org. MPN: 22463LF. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SharkBite 1'' Barb Connection Ball ValvesThe SharkBite ball valve system is the most cost effective way to install or replace a shut-off valve into
SharkBite 1" Barb Connection Ball Valves
The SharkBite ball valve system is the most cost effective way to install or replace a shut-off valve into your potable water or hydronic water heating system. The full port ball valve allows water to pass through the valve easily and freely, with the reliable option to turn off the water supply fast. Rated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and 200 PSI.
Barb Connection System
SharkBite PEX/Barb Connection System is the best option for connecting PEX Pipe Tubing in water distribution systems when lower material costs are desired. Coupled with the SharkBite PEX Crimping tool or Sharkbite PEX Clamping tool, this system is perfect for your next plumbing project.
Features & Highlights
- BALL VALVE: SharkBite Barb Ball Valve installs or replaces a shut-off valve into your potable water or hydronic water heating system
- AFFORDABLE: Low cost solution to connect PEX Pipe Tubing
- COMPATABLE PRODUCT: Use with SharkBite PEX Clamp tool and stainless steel clamp rings, or PEX Crimp tool and copper rings. The SharkBite connection system is perfect for your next commercial or homeowner plumbing project.
- LEAD FREE: All SharkBite brass fittings are made of Lead Free DZR brass for a durable fitting that is also corrosion resistant
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.27 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.6 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|