DAHAN 10 Pieces TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes Red 2% Thoriated Welding Rod (WT20) 1/16 Diam: 1/16”(1.6mm)
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the DAHAN 10 Pieces TIG Welding Tungsten Electrodes Red 2% Thoriated Welding Rod (WT20) 1/16 Diam: 1/16”(1.6mm) by DAHAN at coppertalk.org. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. DAHAN Red Tungsten Electrodes 2% Thoriated (WT20) for tig, mig, arc 6.1'' 10-Pack DAHAN TIG Tungsten Electrodes 2% Thoriated Red is used for AC and
DAHAN TIG Tungsten Electrodes 2% Thoriated Red is used for AC and DC tig mig arc welding and plasma welding, cutting, spray-coating and smelting applications on carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, nickel alloys, copper alloys and titanium metal. Thoriated is the most common used electrode in America due to its considerably lower rate of consumption and ease of use. Thoriated tungsten electrodes operate far below their melting temperature resulting in a lower consumption rate and an elimination of arc wandering which provides greater stability. Less tungsten is deposited in the weld puddle for less weld contamination. Provides decreased weld pool contamination, stable ARC, and easy starting capabilities.
Diam: 1.6mm, DC(+): 60-150A, DC(-): 10-20A, AC: 60-125A
Diam: 2.0mm, DC(+): 100-200A, DC(-): 15-25A, AC: 85-160A
Diam: 2.4mm, DC(+): 150-230A, DC(-): 16-28A, AC: 105-195A
The Package Includes:
10 pieces of tungsten welding electrodes, stored in a case that protects components and provides transport, opens and closes with ease.
Features & Highlights
- Diam: 1/16"(1.6mm) Length: 6.1" (155mm) Packed of 10 pieces
- Red Tungsten Welding Electrodes 2% thoriated is mainly applied in AC and DC welding on carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel, nickel alloys, copper alloys and titanium metal, almost everything except aluminum, usually used for TIG welding, mig arc and plasma welding, cutting, spray-coating and smelting
- Provides decreased weld pool contamination, stable ARC and easy starting capabilities
- Extreme Long-lasting, thoriated electrodes improve emission quality and arc starts while providing a low work function and a high load and amperage capability
- Conforms to American Welding Society standard A5.12M/A5.12:2009
|Package Weight:||0.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.57 x 0.16 x 0.16 inches|