AideBench SPE1 Soldering Iron Kit 23-in-1 30W 60W Soldering Iron,Soldering Tips,Desoldering Pump, copper wire, rosin, tweezers,Soldering Iron Stand, brush, Soldering Tool Kit Carry Bag
AideBench SPE1 Soldering Iron Kit 23-in-1 30W 60W Soldering Iron,Soldering Tips,Desoldering Pump, copper wire, rosin, tweezers,Soldering Iron Stand, brush, Soldering Tool Kit Carry Bag by AideBench at coppertalk.org. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to weld: 1. When the electric iron is first inserted, it will come out from the tip. The smoke will stop in a short time, the smoke will never
1. When the electric iron is first inserted, it will come out from the tip. The smoke will stop in a short time, the smoke will never appear again.
2. Prepare solder and soldering iron. In particular, the tip must be kept clean, where the solder should be coated.
3. When welding, when the tip is covered with oxide and black, you need to rub in the rosin rub and use solder wire to it on the tin to keep the tip of the tip of the 1 / 4-1 / 2 area is bright Of the tin state.
4. Use soldering iron to heat the welding parts, such as PCB wires and pads, and keep the welds evenly heated.
5.60W Adjustable thermo-soldering iron, the temperature should be adjusted to 200 ° C (392 ° F) when welding the patch element, and the temperature is adjusted to 450 ° C (842 ° F) unless a larger discrete element is to be welded.
6. Such as a long time welding patch components of the PCB board, should use 30W of soldering iron, such as welding discrete components of the PCB board, should use 60W electric iron.
7. It is feasible to use two electric soldering iron (60W soldering iron to adjust to the highest temperature) to weld the super-large solder joint.
8. Do not pull out the 30W soldering iron tip and use it in this way, which will shorten the service life of the heating element.
9. High temperature sponge to add water to use.
10. When the temperature is high enough, place the wire at the joint and the solder will melt and flow freely.
11. Electric iron connected to the power supply, should be placed on the electric iron frame, do not mess up, so as to avoid accidents. Double iron can be placed at the same time two electric soldering iron. Electric iron power, should be fully cooled, usually 20 minutes after the collection.
Features & Highlights
- The kit includes: 1 *60W adjustable thermoelectric soldering iron 5* different shapes of 60W soldering tips 1*30W external heating electric iron 5 * spare 30W soldering tips 1* 100 g (3.6 ounces) solder wire 2* 20 grams (0.71 ounces) of rosin 2* 1.5 m (59 inch) suction tin copper wire 1* A stainless steel tweezers 1* Double electric iron stand 1* High temperature sponge 1* Desoldering Pump 1* Wishful pliers 1* A small brush 1* Carry Bag
- 60W adjustable thermoelectric iron, tube length 5cm (2 inches), the tip of the protruding part of the 1.7cm (3/4 inch), power cord length 150cm (59 inches). 60W adjustable thermoelectric iron rapid heating (1-2 minutes). 60W adjustable temperature soldering iron temperature adjustment range 200 ℃ -450 ℃ (392 ℉ -842 ℉). Welding tools designed to upgrade heat-resistant materials and steel pipes 4 ventilation holes help to dissipate heat.
- 30W electric iron tube length 7.8cm (3 inches), the tip of the extension of 2.5cm (1 inch), the power cord length 150cm (59 inches). 30W electric iron rapid heating (2-4 minutes). The welding tool is designed to upgrade the heat-resistant material and the steel pipe 28 vent holes to help dissipate heat.
- High-quality solder wire and rosin can ensure that each solder joint is firm and beautiful
- Best for Small Electric Work, Jewellery and Welding
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|