Besides there being a variety of types of garage flooring available today, there are also a handful of top garage flooring manufacturers. Lets take a look at who they are, in alphabetical order, and what type of flooring they specialize in making.
- Better Life Technology. BLT makes two main types of garage flooring. Roll-out floor coverings and peel and stick tiles. The roll-out floors come in a variety of widths, lengths, patterns and colors. They boast making the widest roll-out floor on the market today. The colors available are clear, gray, blue, black, sandstone, forest green and brick red. Available patterns include ribbed, coin, levant and diamond. These floors are really easy to install, they cover up old, ugly concrete, they provide cushioning, are durable, and they also channel liquids out of your garage.
Their peel and stick flooring comes in 24" squares and is also very easy to install. It comes in a couple of patterns and three colors: gray, white and black. This allows you to create a "race day" checker pattern in your garage.
- Gladiators Garage Works is a company that specializes in customizing your garage, from full wall systems, to work benches, cabinets, appliances and garage flooring. They are really known for the durability of all their products. Their flooring system is a cushioned, interlocking tile. A variety of colors are also available, including black, gray, blue and red; as well various patterns. With a Gladiator floor, you can also purchase special drain floor tiles so that your shop drain is still accessible. Also, to avoid tripping when stepping onto the tiles (if you do not have it wall to wall), Gladiator makes special tapered edged tiles for a smooth transition.
- NewAge VersaTile is another high quality, interlocking tile system. They boast that they use a revolutionary button lock system that creates a seamless, water resistant design. Also available in a variety of colors, tiles are 18" square. With a variety of colors available, you can create a unique flooring pattern!
- Norsk-Stor is yet another company that makes an interlocking garage flooring tile. Something unique that they boast is a patent pending Air-Dry system that allows moisture trapped under the tiles to flow out from underneath the tiles so that it can evaporate. Also available in various colors and patterns, tiles are about 18" square. One nice thing about a tile floor, regardless of the manufacturer, is that if there is damage to the flooring, you only have to replace the damaged tiles, not the entire garage flooring system.
- Ulti-Mate is another snap together tile, in a variety of colors and patterns. They are tested and certified by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and are designed to withstand the toughest mechanical environments and household and shop chemicals. Their tiles are 12" square, and they also sell special edging if needed.
- Versatile garage flooring is a chip and flake epoxy based, roll on rock surface that is very tough and durable. Though a lot more work intensive to apply, the finish is amazing and very professional looking. Some of their systems can be applied in as little as three hours (not including prep time), and it really gives your garage floor new life.
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!